17 July, 2005

Alignment

Well, I'm a gamer, and I usually play characters who are True Neutral. It works...But what is my alignment in life? My results are below. Check your's out and get back to me!

I scored as Chaotic Good. A Chaotic Good person is someone who has little intrinsic respect for laws or authority, seeing them as insufficient to sustain what's right. These people work according to their own moral compass which, while good, is not necessarily always aligned with that of society. Despite their chaotic tendancies, these people are good at heart.

Chaotic Good

80%

Lawful Good

75%

True Neutral

65%

Neutral Good

65%

Lawful Evil

45%

Neutral Evil

35%

Lawful Neutral

15%

Chaotic Neutral

15%

Chaotic Evil

15%

What is your Alignment?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Lawful Good - I suspected as much, since I'm very rules/expectation oriented.

Your Friend Lynn