07 May, 2005

World Pride

It looks like World Pride may be delayed. If it is, then I'll miss it. Of course, I'm not going to Israel solely for World Pride. Of course, I never do anything important for only one reason, but World Pride wasn't even the primary reason for my trip. That said, I would like to be a part of it, if it happens. Who knows, I may be able to find a surrogate mother for my children. Speaking of which....
Those of you who are female, or who know a female with a big heart and courage, please email me. I'm looking for a surrogate mother. I basically need a womb for 9 months! Yes, I want to be a gay father. I've always been a gay mother....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bobby g!!! we called today to reccomend u and for u to get a raise but the guy said he couldnt give u a raise but hed tell the manager to give you a raise hahahah oh yeah and we told him to tell u that we called and he said ok!! me jackie and jess are probably coming to boston in july we're goin 2 fenway cuz her dad got tickets to a red sox game!!! ok cya!! :-) liz

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the womb acquisition effort. I've been keeping an eye out for one for a while with no success. I even offered an on-call Ben and Jerry's service for the duration and no success.

- Joe