23 January, 2005

Snowed In

It's the first post of the new year and it only took me until January 23 to write it. LOL. I'll try to be more on the ball in 2005. In my defense, I was in Colorado for a week. That story, along with the photos, will be posted when the photos are available. I mailed them to Seattle Filmworks, so hopefully they'll be home soon.
That trip began my addiction to Snowboarding. I was supposed to go on a trip with the Outryders, a Gay/Lesbian group, to Ragged Mountain, in New Hampshire. Well, the weather precluded my ride from coming into Boston to pick me up. I'm a bit disappointed. Hell, if the Steelers don't win today, my entire day's shot!
Yes, that's right, for those of you who don't know me that well, I'm a Steelers fan...and I live in the New England area. The Pats are my second team, and the Seahawks are my NFC team. It's Bama all the way in NCAA. Hockey loyalty goes to my Rangers. Basketball and Baseball just annoy me anymore, with their too long seasons.
I'm off to finish painting my room. Pics of that shortly....

No comments: